Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Crafting with Kids

Crafting last week was a lot of fun.

I just thought I would share a few photos from the event. This was a dinner that the children of our church put on. I was in charge of decorations and put the kids to work. It was a lot of fun!






Things I learned:

-Making tissue paper pom poms is super easy. I will post a tutorial and tell you what I learned soon.

-Kids LOVE to decorate and come up with some crazy/fun ideas.

-Making flowers to stick into green plants is so much more fun and affordable than fresh flowers.

-Paper link chains need to come back! They are so easy to make and added so much to the room.

-Battery operated tea lites are very entertaining to use on tables with children (and even some adults!). We had numerous people try to blow them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment