Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A New Years Resolution

I am still on vacation (and loving it), but I have been doing a lot of pondering at the end of this year. One of my resolutions for 2010 is to spend more time with my journal. I am able to understand myself and keep track of the status of my heart when I take the time to write it down.

Etsy has some beautiful journals that I have had my eyes on. I hope to finish up the one I have been using this year and start a brand new one soon.

Consider either starting a journal or making more visits to it's pages with the new year on it's way.


Twigs, Leather Journal, Notebook by Kreativlink



Leather Lambskin Journal or Sketchbook Includes Shipping to U.S. and Canada by Karleigh Jae



Hard Cover 1/2 Leather Journal with Silk Screen and Leather Tie by Nico Papergoods



Leif Journal - Leather in Light Green and Antique Black by Moxie and Oliver



Retro Style Hardcover Graph Paper Journal - Project Planner by Java Girls


A journal with a monogram is a great idea too!

Burgundy Leather Journal Envelope Style with Free Monogramming by Julie Boyles Books


Have a happy new year celebration! I wish you a fantastic 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring my orange leather journal! Journal writing is definitely a great goal (one I need to remake myself!)

    ReplyDelete