Tuesday, December 1, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things- Part 1

Thanksgiving and Christmas need to be more than a month apart from each other. It seems like I just got my fall decor up and now it's a rush to get the winter stuff up so we can actually enjoy it.

Well, this week the transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas is being made in our home. I am excited to use the many things that I purchased at after Christmas sales last year (90% off!), but I don't want to pack away those pretty fall colors.

Etsy has some great handmade holiday decor. Here are a few that I found...


Festive Tress by Pinkbee0



CHRISTMAS Have yourself a merry little Christmas shabby sign by Signs by Diane



Winter Wonderland 8x10 Fine Art Photograph by Alice B Gardens



Christmas Wedding Boxwood Wreath by Two Inspire You



Merry Christmas Banner you choose the fabrics by Love, September


And for those of you who want to make your own decorations:


PDF Knit Christmas Ornament Pattern set by Amy Gaines


Happy decorating!

Don't forget to enter the latest Etsy Limelight giveaway here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment