Thursday, January 7, 2010

Organize!

There will be a few new items showing up in the shop...I promise it will happen soon.

It's been a busy week and taking care of a sick husband is a full time job!

With the new year comes new goals and fresh start.

Organization is key.

Check out these adorable 2010 calendars from some talented Etsy artists!


The Beach - 2010 Calendar SALE 25 PERCENT OFF by Urban Pink Photography


2010 Weekly Planner by Lily Jane Stationary


ON SALE - 2010 Calendar - Summer all Year by Photography by Bomobob


I like buying my calendars after the year has started just to save a few bucks.

Can you tell what my favorite season is? I just LOVE warm weather! :o)

Don't forget that today is the last day to enter to win a headband from the lovely Maggie Overby Studios! Enter here.

Enjoy this lovely Thursday. Tomorrow is Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment