Friday, November 13, 2009

Jewelry Storage Solutions

If you're like me then you probably have spent some time untangling jewelry. I used to find jewelry all over my house stashed in little "storage" areas. It wasn't until I found one of these awesome storage solutions that I started to wear it more regularly because I actually knew where it was. The more organized your jewelry is, the more likely it is that you will wear it and enjoy it.



These handy pouches can hang in your closet. They are perfect because you can see your pieces and even arrange them by color or type. The ones that I have are double sided to maximize storage space.

Here is a jewelry organizer with 80 pockets for under $20-



I found mine at Ross so be sure to keep an eye out for them when you see them- and snag them if you do!

One of my all time favorite ways to store jewelry is to display it. Pottery Barn Teen came up with some awesome ways to organize jewelry. I can picture the perfect places that each of these could go in my Lillian Ray office...



Or for a different look-



click on the images to see where they can be purchased

1 comment:

  1. Beth! These last two are awesomely pretty ideas for jewelry organizing! Must talk tonight about the giveaway! I want to do more to promote your awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete