Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Something to Look Forward to...

I have some fun Thanksgiving table ideas to share this week, but first I have a little surprise.

I opened my humble little Lillian Ray Etsy store in the beginning of this year. I didn't know what would come of it or if I would even make a sale. I have been encouraged and sometimes even discouraged along the way, but I decided to keep going. I still consider my store to be a work in progress and have multiple items that I need to find the time to post.



Frost Necklace- My first Etsy sale


Starting a store can be frustrating and I have learned that there are so many undiscovered gems on Etsy.

So, back to the surprise...

Well, a few adorable undiscovered or new(ish) shops are going to be featured on this blog and are ready to give away some goodies to my readers. I have LOVED getting to know these sellers and am so excited that they are willing to be the first of many to participate in a feature/giveaway of this kind! We will be taking the time to put them and their shops in the Etsy Limelight.

Are you ready to meet the first one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment